I was interviewed by Stanford grad students & they asked really good questions.
Below are some of the topics addressed:
- Can marijuana be more dangerous than heroin?
- What are the behaviors of a typical drug user?
- Can you die from heroin withdrawal?
- Should cops speak about drugs?
- Why do scientists have difficulty communicating with lay people?
- What are some of the behaviors of a typical drug user?
- What is far more important – studying the brain or studying behavior?
- Are drug effects predictable?